Tuesday 5 April 2016

So this happened....

Okay, so last night, after posting about how I'll be knitting up a storm in the coming days, I decided to slam my finger in the door (I make it sound like it happened on purpose, but really that is just to cover my utter stupidity. I mean I'm closer to thirty than twenty and I know it will hurt. I also know how doors work, so how does that even happen?). 
What I can tell you, is that it hurt like hell (a little pee-pee may, or may not, have come out). 

So now my right hand is kinda useless, even now - some 10 hrs later, it is still throbbing. 

Not only did I have a stack of things I wanted to craft, but I am also expecting some house guests over the weekend, so I was hoping to do some house work today too, I'm not nearly as sad about missing out on the cleaning stuff as I am about my inability to knit however... 





That bright plum colour that you can see at the bottom of my nail on the middle finger appeared almost instantly (could this be interpreted as the universe flipping me the bird?), and has been darkening ever since. Upon closer inspection it almost appears black by now. 
Worse still it also seems to be spreading, and by that I mean that it is much bigger than I can recall it being last night... 

So, whilst I go and nurse my finger take a refresher course on how to close doors safely, I will let you be and wish you luck in what ever it is that you may be doing. 

Until next time (whenever that may be),
ACL.



No comments:

Post a Comment