Wednesday 27 April 2016

A Quick Teaser...

I can't stay too long as I am right in the middle of a project that is consuming me mind, body and soul. I am literally dreaming about this figurine...

I won't go into too much detail, but I'll give you a quick preview. 

This is once again a polymer clay figurine. (Technically the others that I made before were dolls, as the joints are all bendable (is that even a word?) making them pose-able, within reason.) Another marked difference is that this one is not a full figure, but rather she is missing the lower half of her legs... It sounds weird but I think that it looks good...

For the moment I'm adding the hair a tier at a time, beginning at the bottom of the head and working my way up. Before I start on the next tier up, I wait for the glue on the hair to dry completely, thus the reason it is taking me a lot longer than usual to complete this one.

Here are a few WIPs. Using your imagination, perhaps you can see what I can, and if you can't; all you have to do is wait for a few more days...


Well that is it for today. 

Until next time,
ACL.

No comments:

Post a Comment