Monday 11 April 2016

Another Look Back...

So, as you know, I recently had a run in with a door in which I, or more accurately, my finger, came off second best. This, in turn, has rather impeded my ability to craft, well, anything really, as most of the projects I am currently working on need both hands. 

Therefore, I thought that I might share with you some of the drawing that I have managed to do. Keep in mind that many of these are a few years old by now. 
In all honestly, I haven't much felt like drawing in a really long time and I have sort of focused more on making things rather than simply drawing them. But now, looking back at some of them and remembering the joy I found in the process of being inspired, and taking that inspiration and seeing it blossom on the page before me, it might just convince me to try and find some time for drawing again (another bonus: only one hand needed, and it just so happens to be the one that is still working at full capacity).

Never-the-less, here are some photos/scans of my old drawings:















Well I think that will do for another day, don't you?

Until next time,
ACL.

No comments:

Post a Comment