Wednesday 3 August 2016

The Final 'Resting Place' of the GummiBears

This will be a really quick one.

I had a look back at the Gummi posts that I did, and I realized that I haven't showed you what they look like on their permanent stand.














And there you have it. It is all done now.

I made the 'Great Book of Gummi' by cutting sheets of paper into the size I wanted and glued them together (some of the glue is viable on the top :'( ).


I stained the pages using black coffee and left it to dry. Once the pages were dry, I cut out tiny pieces of red ribbon and glued them into the book at random intervals throughout the book. A few scribbles and some pictures completed the book.
The Pedestal for the Great Book and the steps that Zummi are standing on was made using some pieces of Balsa wood, cut to size and glued together.

I removed the Gummi's from their over-turned medicine cups and glued them onto the base.

The base itself was actually a snack bowl or something and I found it at a second-hand shop for a few dollars. I love the look of natural wood and I felt like it fit in perfectly with the Gummi theme. I turned the pate upside-down and used it like that for my Gummi's.

Oh and of course there is the little Toadwart (Toadie) too. He has to be on his own because he is a 'bad-guy'...


 And that is all I wrote...

Until next time,
ACL.

No comments:

Post a Comment