Tuesday 22 March 2016

A look back...

For the last few weeks, life has gotten in the way of me carrying on with any of my countless half finished projects, and so I have no update on the blanket to show just now.
Instead, here are a few of the ones that I have finished, and some that still need work...
(As you can see my attention span is rather short and I often find myself bored with one particular type of craft, and so I move on to the next. Don't judge me too harshly...)




These are all stitched on cardboard and, as with most of the things I make, went to my mom...

The first five are designs from http://www.stitchingcards.com/ who has an awesome collection of designs, and if this type of project is your cup of tea, it is well worth a visit...

The last one, a mother's day card, was found in a book that I got from my aunt a very long time ago.






A cross stitched design done on 18ct aida cloth.
This is one of my favorite projects, and it's just over a third completed. This particular one has taken longer than I care to admit, and I haven't worked on it for a while, but looking at it now, I might pick it up again soon...

The design is from the best cross stitch design company there is, at least in my opinion. You can find them at http://heavenandearthdesigns.com/ 
This particular pattern is unfortunately no longer available, but it is called Violet Melody, artwork by Nene Thomas.

Well, that's it for now.

Until next time.
ACL.




No comments:

Post a Comment